The lymphatic system is important when it comes to many different holistic treatment plans - but it can often be a difficult one to explain to our clients!
This 15-page ebook (PDF format) is the perfect way to introduce your clients to the imortance of good lypahtic movement and flow.
- Explains what the lymphatic system is and why it is important
- Also introduces the 'glymphatic system'
- Includes a checklist of the signs and symptoms of a 'sluggish' lymphatic system
- Introduces 'dry skin body brushing' and provides instructions
- Gives instructions and advice about movement exercises and deep breathing activities that can boost lymphatic movement.
- Talks about the importance of hydration and water
- Provides a summary of some herbal teas that may assist lymphatic function
- Introduces some foods that are essential to good lymphatic function - including some recipes.