This 8 page handout is a guide for clients to start thinking about their health goals and gives them prompts to begin planning ways to achieve these.
This resource covers:
- Asking 'Why?', 'Who?' and 'What?'
- Looking as taking small steps to achieve bigger goals
- The concept of self-awareness and how this, along with reflection, can help goals to stay on track.
- Finding resources for success
This resource would be perfect for clients who:
- are new and looking to set goals
- are taking part in a challenge or program that requires goal setting
- are feeling a little lost about where they are headed with their health and need to take charge!
An activity in mindfulness- Planning your health goals